- Beer and liquor license applications (PDF) are approved at the Commissioner Meetings held each Monday except for holidays and 5th Mondays.
- Please bring in the completed application form with the copy of your state license.
Beer License Fees
- $25 - Bottled or canned beer not to be consumed on the premises
- $75 - Bottled or canned beer to be consumed on the premises
- $100 - Draft beer and bottled or canned beer
Wine License Fees
- $100 - Retail
- $100 - Retail including wine by the drink
- $100 - Wine by the drink
Liquor License Fees:
Call the Recorder's Office at 208-436-9511 for details and restrictions.
Idaho Liquor Catering Permit
- The fee for a catering permit is $20 per day (limit 3 days).
- After licensee fills out and signs the permit, it will be submitted to the Minidoka County Commissioners and Sheriff for their approval.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to process.
Transfer of Liquor License
- A copy of the state license
- Transfer fees are: $5 for each item transferred